Our professional driver guide will meet you at your hotel in Arusha or upon arrival at the airport to start our 3 Days Ngorongoro and Serengeti, warm welcome and briefing as he will prepare you psychologically for this wonderful safari of Africa.
You will start you drive to Serengeti passing through Ngorongoro Crater as we watch the beauty of Africa with great scenery, abundant wildlife and diverse cultures en-route as we pass through villages between the parks reaching to the park late in the afternoon check in our hotel for late lunch.
Afternoon game drive to see great migration herds of Buffalo, groups of Elephants and Giraffes, thousands of Elands, Topi, Impala among others. Dinner and overnight
3 Days Ngorongoro and Serengeti will start with morning game drive in the Serengeti plains a home of elusive prides of Lions, leopards, Elephants, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebras mention but a few. The park is famed for its wildlife, stunning views of the annual migrations of over 1.5 million wildebeest. In these months you witness the actual survival of the fittest as these animals pluge through crocodiles infested waters. You will also witness the birth of new born wildebeest which are up to 1000 born daily before they start their return journey again. In the early afternoon we drive to Ngorongoro reaching late in the evening check in your lodge for dinner and overnight
This day of our 3 Days Ngorongoro and Serengeti wake up early do crater tour decend down 600 meters deep, the crater is breathtaking natural wonders. Here you will be eye witness of the predators hunting and killing the prey. Its a great moments in life before he head back to Arusha for your flight.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari,boat ride, Masai Village.