3 Days Ngorongoro Serengeti safari
3 Days Ngorongoro Serengeti safari, explore the predator world in the most famous national parks. The park heritage sites are the natural wonders of Africa.
Day 1. Arusha to Ngorongoro
Our professional driver guide will meet you at your hotel in Arusha or upon arrival at the airport. warm welcome and briefing on 3 Days Ngorongoro Serengeti safari. You will depart for Ngorongoro Crater through the great Rift Valley region. We drive through the coffee plantations and the local Maasai villages. We will have brief stop at the crater view point just few kilometers from the main gate. We do crater tour descend down 600 meters deep, the crater is breathtaking natural wonders. Here you will be facing eye to eye with the predators hunting and killing the prey. We look for more wildlife like Buffalo, groups of Elephants, thousands of Elands, Topi, Impala, wildebeest, Zebras, Lions, Leopards, Hyenas among others. After we drive to Serengeti national park with enroute game drive. Check in our Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2. Serengeti
We will have morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti national park plains. We will be searching for the African wildlife especially the African big 5. Some of the animals at the park include: Lions, leopards, Elephants, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebras, wildebeests, giraffes, gazelles, oribi, hippos mention but a few. The park is famed for its wildlife, stunning views of the annual migrations of over 1.5 million wildebeest. After our morning game drive we drive to Serengeti tourist information center for our lunch break. After lunch we go back for the evening game drive in search for what we might have missed during the morning game drive. Driver back to our lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 3. Serengeti to Arusha
This day wake up early for breakfast then continue for the morning game drive as we exit the park. Its a great moments in life before he head back to Arusha for your flight.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari,boat ride, Masai Village.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!